SHIPPING & RETURNS
We work tirelessly to get the products you need to your door as quickly and inexpensively as possible. The shipping time and amount calculated on our website is the most accurate estimate we can provide; however, the actual shipping costs may differ. If the difference is greater than 15 percent, we will call and/or email you for approval before processing your order. Orders usually ship within 1 business day from a network of warehouses across the country. We ship from the closest facility to you that has inventory to fulfill your order. Shipping companies and delivery time will vary, but most orders for stock items are delivered within 3-5 days, often less.
Some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacture’s warehouse. Order processing time will vary with an average of 1-3 business days; shipping company and delivery time will also vary. We follow these orders closely and will provide tracking information as soon as it is available.
To keep shipping costs as low as possible and provide you with the best possible service here are some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- If the package is going to a business address (any place other than a residence), then the name of the business must be listed, so that the carrier will know which business the product is delivering to.
- PO Boxes may not be listed as the shipping address.
- Freight Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing on order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
For multiple item orders, we will ship your order as items become available, so there are times when you will receive multiple shipments. Your full shipping charge will only be billed on the first shipment, so you will not see shipping charges on subsequent shipment notifications.
The majority of our products are shipped via UPS. If you have a preferred carrier, we can make arrangements to use your account. When one of our larger items exceeds the FedEx standard weight and dimension limits, we ship via a freight carrier. If you need an LTL freight shipment delivered on a particular date or time, contact one of our sales agents to obtain a quote.
You may return most unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund of the cost of the item minus a 25% restocking fee (waived if a replacement order is placed). All returned items must be new, unused, and in the original packaging (no exceptions). Please notify us via phone, email, or chat. Within 24 hours we will provide return information including the authorization number and address to return the item to. It is very important that returns are handled this way for us to track it and to insure you receive your refund in a timely manner. Once the return is received and processed back into our inventory in resalable condition we will issue your refund (minus the 25%) and notify you via email.
We will only pay the return shipping cost and there will be no restocking fee on orders with errors such as incorrect items shipped. All warranty on equipment are covered by the manufacturer warranty. Claims of items missing from a shipment or damaged in transit must be reported within three business days of receipt of the merchandise. Anytime you receive items, please take some time to carefully inspect your items. Each shipment will include a packing label or invoice in the box. Please verify that you received all items listed on that label.
Special order items or certain items cannot be returned. These include
- Used equipment
- Special order items (these are marked on our product pages)
- Closeout items
- Perishable and consumable items, including disposable items like lids, plates, and cups
- Products sold in aerosol cans
- PPE products, including gloves, masks, overalls, etc.
- Items shipped to U.S. territories and areas outside the United States
- Items shipped outside of the contiguous United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and all U.S. territories